I got sick Friday afternoon during the con, thinking it was from my medication.
When it continued all weekend (yes, I was still attending the con, running to the restroom periodically, and riding the bouncing train to and from every day) and still suffering with it this Tuesday morning, I got worked in at the doc... who thinks it is probably food poisoning or some other crap (I thought it was another infection in the intestine) and I have antibiotics to take for 10 days - the same stuff I had to take last time that kept me from eating dairy during that time. Well, the doc said dairy (excluding eggs) helps make the illness worse. I started laughing when he told me that - I had been doubling my dairy intake all weekend, thinking it had to do with the arth meds! I didn't take them today because I still thought they may be the cause of the problem.
And the snake pulled bullshit today and I will need to go talk to the Dean about it...
So, I still feel like crap and will be going to bed soon.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*